A Gorean settlement near the Torvaldsberg.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Share | 

Blackwine Serve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tri§hna
Admin

PostSubject: Blackwine Serve   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 am

Sample serve
BLACKWINE SERVE

*turns on dainty feet, sensual hips swaying with each step, long chestnut hair flowing like silk down her well toned back, ample breast bouncing as she approachs the kitchen*

*dark eyes adjust to the dimly lite kitchen, spying a pretty purple cup on a hight shelf, gracefuly walks to the shelf, standing on tippy toes as her kirtle rises up over hips, round pert rump poking out the bottom*

*blushes to herself as pert nipple press against her kirtle, finger tips gently moving the cup towards the edge, taking the cup holding it close to her chest, takes a rep cloth and wipes the vessel to a shine*

*checking for any imperfections that might harm the harm the One she serves, rosey lips curl to bright smile finding none, sensually walks to the blackwine pot, taking the ladel and scoops some of the hot liquid*

*turns to the cold area of the kitchen a warm flesh tingles with the cool air, takes the jug of milk and pours some into the cup, watching the liquid turn a golden colour*

*takes a small spoon and scoops some sugar into the blackwine, stirs the liquid, turns on her heels and walks back to the One she serves, approachs Him and holds the cup of blackwine out* Your blackwine 1st slave Jarl may it quench Your thirst this day

Tri§hna¤
Back to top Go down

Blackwine Serve
Page 1 of 1